Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas defined: short and sweet

My perspectives on Christmas: short and sweet...

In short, I'm focused on remembering the reason for Christmas, and can still enjoy the family time, the relationships, the giggles, and even the tears during these magical weeks. What's the reason? God loves me, and wants a relationship with me. And came on down to my place...so I can be with Him in His place! How cool is that.

Sweet stuff...I have ventured into the art of baking once again. I love the preparation, the precise measuring, the mixing and scraping and blending and waiting...all for the sweet treat that results. I'm waiting, too, for the sweet treat in Jesus' coming again---and the promises of no more pain, no more fears, no more tears.

Short and sweet? It's all about relationships and God's love. Amen!

How do you enjoy your Christmas season?

No comments: